Tomorrow is the Philippines’ Senatorial and Local Government elections and no matter how cliche this sounds, I just want to reach out to all of you who will be voting to PLEASE VOTE WISELY. I know you’ve been hearing that a thousand times, but it really is the only thing to be said.
How Lasallian karatekas jump into the pool XD
DLSU Karate Club’s First Summer Outing
May 10, 2013
Kubli Resort, Los Baños, Laguna
Yes. This is an actual college application kit. A FREAKIN’ BACKPACK. With an amazing viewbook inside it. Y’know what’s funny? The ACTUAL application form is online.
I cannot believe my school. My gosh. I don’t know and I don’t think I want to find out how they pulled this off. This is why people think Lasallians are extremely rich or something. =.=
Haha this is from our conversation. 8D ILU BB KIM.
DLSU - Call Me Maybe
MADE MY NIGHT. 8D
I AM CRYING. (*☻3☻*) So unforgettable. A wedding in THE Chapel of the Most Blessed Sacrament! How many people actually got married there?! These 35 couples may be the first ones to tie the knot in that historic chapel! And look at the old Right 8 guards! And the song! Ed Sheeran’s Lego House? SERIOUSLY? I AM EMOTIONALLY ATTACHED TO THAT SONG. WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY FEELINGS? Oh my goodness. LA LA LA, IT’S LOVE! ♥
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE NEWLY WEDS! ♥♥♥
Schedule of Activities for The Lasallian Centennial Culminating Celebration: The Next 100 Years Part 2
- Name: Mara
- Age: 18
- Height: Uh… IDK, actually. XD Between 5’-5’3” XD
- Weight: IDK either. Haha. OMG.
- Relationship status: Married. To my laptop.
- Birthday: 18th of November :)
- Favorite colour: I have two favorite shades of green and blue, but I can’t really describe them. They’re not just “green” and “blue”. D:
- Favorite bands: …You did not just ask me my favorite bands. I have too many favorites, I probably won’t be able to list them all.
- Last song listened: Alien Ant Farm’s Smooth Criminal
- Favorite movie: …Uhm. Harry Potter 8D
- Last movie watched: Detective Conan: The Lost Ship in the Sky
- Last movie in the theatre: The Avengers
- Favorite book: D: B-B-BUT THERE ARE TOO MANYYYYYY. :| Fine. The Harry Potter series. ALL OF THEM.
- Last book read: Endymion Spring
- # of pets: 3 dogs and… IDK, 8 birds? 8D
- Best school subject: English & Music :D
- Mac or PC? PC
- Cell phone type: Nokia C3-00 (TEEHEE)
- Current shirt color: White
- Gamer? No. :( Too impatient HAHA.
- Day or night? Night, ‘cause I’m nocturnal HAHA.
- Summer or winter? Uhm… Winter, I guess? I’ve never experienced winter in my life. D: IT FEELS LIKE SUMMER HERE EVERYDAY.
- Most-visited website? Tumblr :D
- Celebrity crush: ce·leb·ri·ty Noun /səˈlebrətē/ 1. A famous person 2. The state of being well known THEREFORE, SHINICHI KUDO IS MY CELEBRITY CRUSH. TEEHEE~
- Biggest turn on: Real intelligence, and understanding my weirdness and awkwardness. 8D LOL.
Your past life diagnosis:
I don’t know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Germany around the year 1575. Your profession was that of a teacher,…
Your past life diagnosis:
I don’t know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Mongolia around the year 950. Your profession was that of a entertainer, musician, poet or temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
You were a sane, practical person, a materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weaker and the poor.
The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Do you remember now?
OKAY THIS IS SCARY. I think I remember! =))